- Family Pack of Chicken Breasts
- 2 medium-sized jars of Picante sauce
- 4-5 cups of frozen bell pepper/onion blend
- 1 can of corn
- 1 TBSP of Cumin
- 1 TBSP of Sofrito
- Optional: black beans, white beans, kidney beans, celery
- Wash chicken, then add to slow cooker.
- Pour both jars of Picante sauce into the slow cooker. When you empty each jar, add 1/4 cup of water and shake it. Make sure you collect all the sauce that was stuck to the walls of both jars and add to slow cooker.
- Dump in remainder of ingredients. Season carefully with salt. The picante sauce already has enough salt but you still want all the other ingredients to bring flavor as well.
- Cook on LOW for 10 hours or HIGH for 6 hours
Serve with some shredded cheese, sour cream, tortillas, tostadas, rice, or even some fried potatoes.